wtorek, 14 czerwca 2011

Final exam how to

Okay, I'll be at the institute tomorrow from about 13.30 to 18.00 (times approximate).

This is your best chance to see me with your final exam. If you want to do so then follow the following procedure.

1. Print out the originals and also your translations. For your translations format them with the following formatting guidelines before printing them out. Failure to use the formatting guidelines could result in me not looking at your exam or lowering your exam grade.

2. Find me. I'll be in 209b, C-2, 212ab (the big 212) or elsewhere as indicated on the door of 209b. Feel free to see me in groups of two or three people.

3. That's roughly it. I'm not exactly sure when or how I'll be in the institute after tomorrow as they are closing down the whole place for the summer (they're even pretending they're going to start the rennovations before the middle of September ... how cute).

If you don't see me tomorrow then you'll have to make an appointment by email.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz